Are you a wiz with Word, a know all with Xero and the most organised person you know?
We need a Superstar Administrator to join our tight-knit team in our Kāpiti HQ.
About the role
In this role, you are the glue of our business and involved in all administration activities including accounts, purchases, logistics, payroll and preparation of tax reports.
The Superstar Administrator works with the Management team, sales and production staff to ensure smooth business operations.
This is a permanent role with part-time hours
- You know your way around technology – Xero/MYOB, Email, MS Office and the web
- You can juggle multiple competing tasks and stay calm under pressure
- You are organised, and systems focused on your work
- You are detail focused – GST, Payroll, Accounts
- You are adaptable, flexible and strive to improve processes
- You are a communicator – Connecting with colleagues, customers, suppliers and business partners.
Allen Paper is proudly family owned business that has been in business on the Kāpiti Coast for 28 years. We are a small award-winning paper packaging business based on the Kāpiti Coast. Our customers span New Zealand and up into the Pacific.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Ross Allen firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now on 04 298 3581.