Superstar production Assistant
Superstar Production Assistant
Are you the first person to get stuck in, a team player and the most energetic person you know?
We need a Superstar Production Assistant to join our tight-knit team in our Kāpiti HQ.
About the role
In this manual role, you are the the go to person for producing our products.
You love doing a job right first time and just getting things done.
The Superstar Production Assistant works with the production team and Management to ensure our customers receive their orders when they need it.
This means that you will have a hand in producing orders from the start right through to dispatch.
You will be comfortable working with machinery, driving fork trucks and physically strong.
This is a permanent role with Full-time hours
- You are committed to health and safety
- You are a team player that loves mucking in completing a tasks on time
- You can juggle multiple competing tasks and stay calm under pressure
- You are organised, and systems focused on your work
- You are adaptable, flexible and strive to improve processes
- You are a communicator – Connecting with colleagues, customers, suppliers and business partners.
Allen Paper is proudly family owned business that has been in business on the Kāpiti Coast for 28 years. We are a small award-winning paper packaging business based on the Kāpiti Coast. Our customers span New Zealand and up into the Pacific.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Ross Allen firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now on 04 298 3581.